— 6 word story (via blackbruise)
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently."
— Abbie Nielsen (via narobe)
I love this
i’m watching frozen hans is such a cutie aw
wrong wrong wrong i was so wrong never have i been more wrong
Every word ever spoken by Jim Moriarty.
omg it’s in order too…. TEARS!
Holy everliving HELL
Currently reliving every fucking scene with this fabulous bitch in it.
Every time this turns up on my dash, I freak out internally. Externally if I’m alone.
But, FUCK, this is beautiful.
First Words: “Oh. Sorry.”
Last/Dying Words: “Good luck with that.”
FEELLLLSSSSS -SOB SOB SOB-
I need to see the next season of Sherlock! Fun fact: British shows are ruining my life.
The fact that this episode is 10 years old and Beyoncé is even more relevant today is just fabulous
The Desolation of Smaug.
Seen various ones of this post, but I’m reblogging this one because of Edna’s expression at the end. XD
Stop it this is so funny! Couldn’t be more perfect